We embarked on this great adventure over 10 years ago... and four children later it's truly an adventure!! We have been blessed beyond words and here is a glimpse for those who want to keep up!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Giving this a shot...
Ok, after a some prodding I'm going to try out this blog thing... stay tuned for more updates (maybe). I'll start by trying to figure out how to post pictures and maybe this weekend give an update on the kiddos!
Hi Amanda- thanks for the updates, always love the pictures and being able to keep up with the grandkids. Remember those days in my life - busy, tiring, and the BEST.
4 comments:
Keep it coming, more pictures please!!! xx
Yeah! I am sure in a little bit of time you will be addicted to it!
Good deal! Hope you do a better job of keeping up on it than I do. (and better than Sara does) ;-)
Hi Amanda- thanks for the updates, always love the pictures and being able to keep up with the grandkids. Remember those days in my life - busy, tiring, and the BEST.
Post a Comment