Morgan and Lauren had off from school last week Thursday and Friday so we made the most of it taking day trips from our house. Wednesday we spent the afternoon at Klackle orchards with Missy and Kaden
My lovely Aunt shared her first thoughts of Adam and Eve.... hmmm, Aly was the first to get a chunk out of the apple!? Leave it to the woman!Friday was movie day which was a fun new experience for Morgan and Lauren and then on Saturday we went to the Air Zoo via motorhome with the DeWitts. The highlight for the kids was definitely the hot air balloon ride! If you've never been there I highly recommend it, I believe general admission is free until December and wristband for rides is free for those under 4, or if you're lucky like us you have cute kids and they just give you wristbands :)
Making slime with the kooky scientist
I lost track of how many times they rode this ride
Another fun ride for the kiddos...
and Alayna's favorite ride!!
3 comments:
Yea! I'm glad you are trying the blog! So fun to see more pics of your kids and hear what all of you have been up to.
Yay! I love the blog and can't wait to see more of your family! I am horrible at keeping up with it, but even if you do it once a month I'll be stoked!
Um, that last comment was from me... why does it make it look like Cannon wrote it. I mean, he's a very smart boy but his grammar and spelling aren't quite that good yet. :)
Post a Comment